If you have information, stories, photographs, etc., to share about anyone in my family, please contact me - howardka at earthlink.net. If you use anything from this blog, please contact me for permission to post/use elsewhere. I don't mind sharing but would like credit for these original posts and family photos.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day 11/11/11

I wish to pay tribute to members of my family who were veterans, some during time of war.

Homer Edgar Jowers, US Navy, World War II - my daddy
Thomas Henry Jowers, US Army, World War II and Reserves - my uncle
Harmon Jowers, US Air Force (20 years) - my uncle
Edgar Jowers, US Air Force - my cousin
Buford Wooten, US Marines (Viet Nam) - my cousin
Jim Singletary, US Air Force (Iraq and Afganistan) - my cousin
James (Jim) Howard, US Navy - my husband


Homer Jowers, 1944
                                                    
Henry, Homer, Harmon, 1950's

No comments:

Post a Comment