If you have information, stories, photographs, etc., to share about anyone in my family, please contact me - howardka at earthlink.net. If you use anything from this blog, please contact me for permission to post/use elsewhere. I don't mind sharing but would like credit for these original posts and family photos.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ancestry dot com

I've been spending some time the past couple days working on family trees on Ancestry. I currently have two trees: 1) a public tree named Jowers/Gilley/Langdale/Kirkpatrick Family Tree and 2) a private tree named Jowers/Gilley Family Tree.

If you are a registered member of Ancestry, you can access the public tree. That tree contains barebones information for several generations of ancestors, American and British. The private tree isn't available for viewing. I'm putting detailed information on this tree.

You can get a FREE account on Ancestry.com to see the public tree listed above and take advantage of their other free things. You don't have to pay.










No comments:

Post a Comment