If you have information, stories, photographs, etc., to share about anyone in my family, please contact me - howardka at earthlink.net. If you use anything from this blog, please contact me for permission to post/use elsewhere. I don't mind sharing but would like credit for these original posts and family photos.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

William and Sarah Lenny

Today I found my 3rd great grandparents (as in great great great grandparents) in the UK 1861 census!!! They are William and Sarah Lenny. It's a female line - Lenny - who married into the Kirkpatrick family. Their daughter, Maria, married James Kirkpatrick December 22, 1850. James and Maria Kirkpatrick are my grandmother's grandparents.

William Lenny was born about 1807 in Hursley, Hampshire, England.  He was 54 at the time of this census. He was a tailor. Sarah Lenny (maiden name unknown to me at the present) was born about 1801 and was 60 at the time of this census. There is no occupation listed for her. She was born in Panton, Kent, England. No children were living with them in 1861.

They lived at 243 Edward Street, Regents Park, London, England.

Look for them in the census below.





No comments:

Post a Comment