If you have information, stories, photographs, etc., to share about anyone in my family, please contact me - howardka at earthlink.net. If you use anything from this blog, please contact me for permission to post/use elsewhere. I don't mind sharing but would like credit for these original posts and family photos.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

William F. and Nancy A. Pritchett - 1870 US Federal Census

Nothing to report on the 1870 US Federal Population Census. I couldn't find the Pritchetts in the census. I will keep looking. This would be the census that would have my great grandmother, Margrett E. Pritchett Gilley, listed. She would be about 10 that year. It would also list any other children born since the 1860 census.  I think at least 3 other children would be listed on that census as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment