If you have information, stories, photographs, etc., to share about anyone in my family, please contact me - howardka at earthlink.net. If you use anything from this blog, please contact me for permission to post/use elsewhere. I don't mind sharing but would like credit for these original posts and family photos.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thomas Gilley, Jr. Family Bible


Here is the Births page from Thomas Gilley, Jr.'s Family Bible. At the top is Thomas Gilley who was "Borned Oct 29 AD 1858 (Friday)" and his wife Margrett E. (Pritchett) Gilley who was "Borned November (or maybe Oct - it looks like a combination) 21 AD 1860 (Wednesday). My grandmother, Annie Gilley, is written where the taped part is in the middle of the page. It reads:  Ann Gilley was borned March the 31st 1892 Thursday at 4 PM. This page is the first time I'd  ever seen my grandmother's name as Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment